English Professor Resume
Welcome to the ResumeInventor! Here is presenting the Sample English Professor Resume. This is a Fully customized Resume Template, With it, you can create/ design your profession-based resume. Along with the professional design, such as text format, photos, section spaces, and other expertise; this template creates your resume unique. So that your application gets the boost to compete with others and the opportunity of getting selected for your expected job employment will be increased.
This resume has been tailored specifically for English teachers and professionals. Employers use resumes or CVs to obtain information about job candidates’ work experience, skills, accomplishments, etc. This information is vitally important in the workplace. This English professor resume template highlights your position or title as a teacher. With this template, you can add the information you need to prove that you are qualified to teach English.
Fulfill your dream with this great template
A job cannot be obtained if the job providers do not have the information. In addition, if everything is presented to them in a good way, then their chances of getting a job increase considerably. In this way, their dream can come true. As an English professor, you can use this template to add information that proves you are qualified. It has been professionally designed to help you achieve better results. So if you want to express your background in a smooth way then you can easily use this great resume template to grab a dream job.
Using this resume template, the job provider will easily understand all the information and be able to get ideas. This modern English professor resume template can help you land a job as an English professor. You can give employers or others English professor-related information with confidence.
★ Instant Download – your files are available immediately after purchase
★ A great resume IS attainable for everyone, you just need to be pointed in the right direction. And if your current resume is 5+ years old, know that the rules have changed – a lot! My #1 goal is to give you the BEST possible chance of landing the job, which is why I’m obsessed with providing:
■ EASY TO READ RESUME DESIGNS. That stand out while still maintaining professionalism.
■ UNMATCHED, EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. Support for any template, resume or job search questions you have.
■ Looking for a job can be a crazy, stressful time in your life. I am here to help you every step of the way if you need it!
- 2, 3 and 4 Page Resume Templates with matching Cover Letter (if you need more pages just email me!)
- Cover Letter Template (can also use as a Thank You letter)
- Microsoft Word (.docx) files
- Apple Pages (.pages) files
- Photoshop (PSD) Files
- Illustrator (EPS) Files
- Detailed Instructions file
- A4 Paper Size Included
- Links to free fonts used
- Fast and friendly customer service for any help you may need =)
(English Professor Resume are do-it-yourself. You will simply type your resume info over my “dummy” text.)
WHAT CAN BE CHANGED?
- EVERY SINGLE WORD – of all headings, titles & body text.
- ANY COLOR – of the text, icons, colored areas & lines.
- FONTS – size, color, or change to any font you like.
- SECTIONS – add or delete sections to fit your needs.
- Your own personal computer (Mac or PC) – no, you cannot create a resume on your phone. =)
- Microsoft Word or Pages (any version/year). Pages are now FREE on the App Store. Photoshop & Illustrator CS 5.0 or upper version. Word free trial: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
- Unzipping software to open the .zip file (Macs “unzip” files automatically, but for Windows, download for free here: WinZip – http://www/winzip.com/prod_down.html or 7zip – http://www.7-zip.org/)
- NOT COMPATIBLE with OpenOffice, Google Docs, or anything other than the real desktop version of Microsoft Word or Pages.
- If using a TABLET or PUBLIC/WORK computer, check to see that you have the ability to install fonts before purchasing.
- If you have an OLD version of Word/Pages and the files don’t open, simply email me and I’ll send you the corresponding files.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- Purchase this template
- As soon as your payment goes through, download your file here: https://resumeinventor.com/dashboard/#purchase or from the link in the email Creative Market sends to your email address on file
- Download the .zip file to your computer
- Double-click the file to UNZIP it (download WinZip for free at winzip.com)
- Open the Instructions file to install the free fonts
- Open the template in Word, Pages, Photoshop or Illustrator and replace my “dummy” text with your resume content
- Save your resume in Word, Pages, Photoshop or Illustrator format AND as a PDF file to upload/email to potential employers and land that job! Directions are in the Instructions file if you need them =)
Will this template work with my computer?
These templates work with any personal computer with Microsoft Word, Pages, PSD and EPS. Check the Requirements section of the product listing you’re interested in just to be sure that your computer meets the requirements. If you have an older version of Word or Pages and can’t open the files, just shoot me a message and I’ll send you the corresponding files =)
How does a template work?
English Professor Resume is simply multiple file-formats Microsoft Word document (or Mac Pages document, Photoshop (PSD) Illustrator (EPS) that is formatted using “text boxes” filled with my “dummy” information that you will type directly over with your own resume info. A quick text box tutorial is included in the Instructions file, included with purchase.
Can I change the colors?
Yes! All colors on every single element can be changed – you can even change the icon colors! To change a color, just right-click the object, and hit Format. Then select a new Fill Color or Line Color.
Can I change the headings?
YES! All headings, titles, and sections can be changed to whatever you want. You can even delete the titles and headings. Templates are COMPLETELY customizable.
Can I use this template on more than 1 computer?
Of course! You can download it from scratch as many times as you want whenever you want at https://resumeinventor.com/dashboard/#purchase And once you start working on the template, you can email the template files to yourself (since they are just Word or Pages files) to use on any computer. Just make sure you install the fonts on each computer so the templates look as they should!
What if I need to print my resume?
• Resumes these days are designed for the digital age – printing is becoming more and more.
• If you need your resume printed, I always recommend having it professionally done (Staples, OfficeMax, etc., you can even order online). Make sure it is printed “full-bleed” (aka borderless) on nice bright white, heavier (ex. 32lb) paper.
It will look SO much better than anything you can do at home!
How do I choose a template? There are so many!
Since all headings can be changed to fit your needs, you can use ANY template for ANY profession. Most importantly, you need to concentrate on a DESIGN that’s appropriate for your field. Stick with the categories on my shop homepage sidebar (to the left).
CONSERVATIVE INDUSTRIES: accounting, corporate office job, engineering, construction, etc. Choose a Professional Resume Template.
MODERN, COMPETITIVE INDUSTRIES: marketing, sales, etc – you need to stand out with a bit of color while still maintaining professionalism. Choose a Modern Resume Template.
CREATIVE INDUSTRIES: art, design, music, etc. Choose a Modern or Creative Resume Template.
How can I download my files after purchase?
After payment clears check under Purchases for your zip file. Your downloads are kept under Your Account Purchases, click on the download button next to the purchased item.
This is where you will be able to instantly download your template to your computer.