School Teacher Resume Template
Welcome to the Resume Inventor! ★★★★★
Happy news for those people who are already a teacher or willing to be a part of this amazing profession. Resume Inventor introduces you to a premium specialized teacher resume template that stands out.
Instant Download- Your Template Files Are Instantly Available After Completing Your Purchase
This Teacher CV template/Teacher Resume template allows you to showcase your teaching-related skills in an effective way to your recruiters. The most uniqueness of this product is its specialization that is why you don’t need to change many pieces of stuff. Just put all of your essential information as your sweet will, definitely, it will help you to get an invitation for the interview of your dream teaching job.
Who Should Purchase This Teacher Resume Template?
Teaching is one of the most ideal & respected profession if you want to be a changemaker. Just think about yourself! What is your passion? Do you want to create a better community through your knowledge & positivity? Is this satisfying to you when someone can reach his targeted goal for your constructive mentoring? If all of those answers are yes, teaching profession will be the right option for you.
As the teaching profession is a noble profession in our society, everybody wants to grab this amazing profession. If you have a dream to become a respected teacher of a renowned top institute, you will need to prove yourself better than your other competitors. At first, you need to drop an attractive resume to impress your recruiters. In that case, we can help you.
Our teacher resume template can help you to show yourself effectively to your recruiters. This editable teacher resume template is easily changeable, you can open it in Microsoft Word, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc. Moreover, you also get an attractive cover letter template to write an eye-catchy proposal for getting your job.
Before making your purchase, we would like to inform you how much you get after completing your purchase.
- 2,3 and 4 Pages Resume Templates with matching Cover Letter (if you need more pages just email us)
- Cover Letter Template ( You can also use as a ‘Thank You letter)
- Microsoft Word (.docx) files
- Apple Pages (.pages) files
- Photoshop (PSD) Files
- Illustrator (EPS) Files
- InDesign (INDD) Files
- Detailed Instructions file
- A4 Paper Size Included
- Links to free fonts you can use
- Fast and friendly customer service for any help you may need.
Check Out What You Can Change In Our Template
- EVERY SINGLE WORD – All headings, titles & body text.
- ANY COLOR – Text, icons, colored areas & lines.
- FONTS – Size, color, or change to any font you like.
- SECTIONS – Add or delete sections to match your needs.
- Your own personal computer (Mac or PC) – no, you cannot create a resume on your phone. =)
- Microsoft Word or Pages (any version/year). Pages are now FREE on the App Store. Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign CS 5.0 or upper version. Word free trial: http://products.office.com/en-us/try
- Unzipping software to open the .zip file (Macs “unzip” files automatically, but for Windows, download for free here: WinZip – http://www/winzip.com/prod_down.html or 7zip – http://www.7-zip.org/)
- NOT COMPATIBLE with OpenOffice, Google Docs, or anything other than the real desktop version of Microsoft Word or Pages.
- If using a TABLET or PUBLIC/WORK computer, check to see that you have the ability to install fonts before purchasing.
- If you have an OLD version of Word/Pages and the files don’t open, simply email me and I’ll send you the corresponding files.
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
- Purchase this template
- As soon as your payment goes through, download your file here: https://resumeinventor.com/dashboard/#purchase or from the link in the email Creative Market sends to your email address on file
- Download the .zip file to your computer
- Double-click the file to UNZIP it (download WinZip for free at winzip.com)
- Open the Instructions file to install the free fonts
- Open the template in Word, Pages, Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign and replace my “dummy” text with your resume content
- Save your resume in Word, Pages, Photoshop, or Illustrator format AND as a PDF file to upload/email to potential employers and land that job! Directions are in the Instructions file if you need them =)
Will this template work with my computer?
These templates work with any personal computer with Microsoft Word, Pages, PSD EPS, and INDD. Check the Requirements section of the product listing you’re interested in just to be sure that your computer meets the requirements. If you have an older version of Word or Pages and can’t open the files, just shoot me a message and I’ll send you the corresponding files =)
How does a template work?
A template is simply multiple file-formats Microsoft Word document (or Mac Pages document, Photoshop (PSD), Illustrator (EPS) & InDesign (INDD) that is formatted using “text boxes” filled with my “dummy” information that you will type directly over with your own resume info. A quick text box tutorial is included in the Instructions file, included with purchase.
Can I change the colors?
Yes! All colors on every single element can be changed – you can even change the icon colors! To change a color, just right-click the object, and hit Format. Then select a new Fill Color or Line Color.
Can I change the headings?
YES! All headings, titles, and sections can be changed to whatever you want. You can even delete the titles and headings. Templates are COMPLETELY customizable.
Can I use this template on more than 1 computer?
Of course! You can download it from scratch as many times as you want whenever you want at https://resumeinventor.com/dashboard/#purchase And once you start working on the template, you can email the template files to yourself (since they are just Word or Pages files) to use on any computer. Just make sure you install the fonts on each computer so the templates look as they should!
What if I need to print my resume?
• Resumes these days are designed for the digital age – printing is becoming more and more.
• If you need your resume printed, I always recommend having it professionally done (Staples, OfficeMax, etc., you can even order online). Make sure it is printed “full-bleed” (aka borderless) on nice bright white, heavier (ex. 32lb) paper.
It will look SO much better than anything you can do at home!
How do I choose a template? There are so many!
Since all headings can be changed to fit your needs, you can use ANY template for ANY profession. Most importantly, you need to concentrate on a DESIGN that’s appropriate for your field. Stick with the categories on my shop homepage sidebar (to the left).
CONSERVATIVE INDUSTRIES: accounting, corporate office job, engineering, construction, etc. Choose a Professional Resume Template.
MODERN, COMPETITIVE INDUSTRIES: marketing, sales, etc – you need to stand out with a bit of color while still maintaining professionalism. Choose a Modern Resume Template.
CREATIVE INDUSTRIES: art, design, music, etc. Choose a Modern or Creative Resume Template.
How can I download my files after purchase?
After payment clears check under Purchases for your zip file. Your downloads are kept under Your Account Purchases, click on the download button next to the purchased item.
This is where you will be able to instantly download your template to your computer.